Discover the old city center of Modena with a local guide. You'll visit the Unesco site: Cathedral, Ghirlandina Tower (Exterior) and Piazza Grande, the historic rooms inside the townhall, Piazza Roma and the exterior of the Ducal Palace. The tour includes a tour inside Museo Enzo Ferrari.
The itinerary takes you to discover, with a pleasant outdoor walk, the heart of the city. In particular, the wonderful medieval Romanesque complex consisting of: Duomo, Torre Ghirlandina and Piazza Grande, declared by UNESCO in 1997, a World Heritage Site. The guide will then accompany you to visit the most characteristic views of the historic center and the splendid Piazza Roma where it overlooks the Palazzo Ducale in Modena
The tour will end with a guided tour inside the Enzo Ferrari Museum.
- We will form small groups of maximum 10/15 people.
- The tour will be dedicated outdoors, there are no entrances to museums and monuments excluded from the visit of the Enzo Ferrari Museum which will also be internal.
- Reservation and online assistance of the guided tour is strongly recommended
- In case of telephone booking and on-site purchase, electronic payment methods such as ATM, credit card will be preferred
- If you have symptoms affected or fever and you do not participate we will give you the possibility to transfer the reservation to another date among those on the calendar.
- During the tour it is mandatory to always keep a distance of at least one meter from other people not belonging to your family
- The use of a protective mask, covering the nose and mouth, is compulsory for all visitors aged 6 and over.
price per person (including Enzo Ferrari Museum ticket)
€ 25,00 a persona;
€ 23,00 > 65anni;
€ 15,00 bambini 6-18 anni
accompagnati dai genitori;
Gratuito per bambini 0-5 e disabili.
Non e' possibile partecipare senza Prenotazione