Special offer: book a tour to one of the sites of the motorvalley in September and you'll get the MotorValley Passport free of charge. You'll collect it onsite at the visit.
Did you already collect your Motor Valley Passport at Modena Tourist Office?
You're ready to set off to discover the Motorvalley. In the passport you will find 36 pages dedicated to the places linked to the passion for engines in Emilia Romagna (museums, private collections of vintage cars, factories, circuits, safe driving schools) and some free pages for notes, memories, collect the entrance tickets… The Motor Valley Passport is more than just a souvenir, it will become a real travel diary that you can personalize, take with you and where you can collect the stamps of the places you visit!
The passport also gives you the opportunity to participate in a prize operation
Here's what you need to do to register and participate
2. Plan the visits, find out about opening hours and reservations and remember that to access some of the places a booking and payment of a ticket is required. For information and reservations www.motorsite.it Tel. 059.220022.
3. Start your journey and ask for the Motor Valley Passport stamp, created for the occasion, in every place you visit. In some places you can get up to 2 stamps based on the activities and visits in which you participate.
4. Discover the benefits that some Motor Valley locations grant to visitors presenting the Motor Valley Passport during the visit (complete list of benefits on motorsite.it). The passport does not entitle to discounted or free admissions in places where a paid entrance is applied.
5. Share your social experience with #motorvalleyfest #motorvalley #motorsite.
6. When you have collected 5 stamps, you can receive the Motor Valley fest hat as a prize. With 8 stamps you can collect a Motor Valley Fest backpack. The prizes can be collected at the Tourist Office of the in Piazza Grande 14 in Modena. The prizes can be withdrawn until 31 January 2020.
If you don't have the Motor Valley Passport yet, here's how you can get it:
In Piazza Grande 14 in Modena (Tourist Office) from 16 to 31 May.
Online at motorsite.it starting May 31st
The Motor Valley passport is a 50-page travel diary, 10 x 15 cm format, which shows the locations of the engines of the Emilia Romagna motorvalley. He will accompany you on your journey to discover the region and you will be able to receive a stamp in memory of the experience in every place you visit. The passport costs 2 euros.
On the occasion of the Motor Valley Fest, from 16th to 19th May the passport will be given as a gift to all those who will book a visit to at least one of the Passport related sites (museums, factories, private collections, circuits) through Motorsite / Modenatur on experience.modenatur.it Also in this case the withdrawal will be possible at the tourist office of Piazza Grande 14 showing a copy of the reservation.