From EUR 15
Ravenna has been the last refuge of the Supreme Poet, father of the Italian language. The city hosts his mortal remains and over the years has always dedicated the month of September to the memory of Dante.
Silent Play for Dante is an immersive guided tour that, thanks to technology and a skillful script, leads the participants to discover how was Ravenna in the 14th century, meeting characters, places and triplets linked to the memory of the Poet: the Basilica of San Francesco, the Classense Library, the Zone of Silence, the TAMO Museum and the Hanging Gardens of the Province.
The Silent Play technology allows participants a highly suggestive experience, to discover some aspects of Dante’s life in Ravenna and immerse themselves in his Comedy that drew inspiration from the city and its symbolic places: the screenplay by La Piccionaia Centro di Produzione Teatrale, offers not only a simple guided tour, but a poetic and engaging theatrical experience.
Silent Play for Dante is a project of the Municipality of Ravenna, Department of Tourism, to celebrate the 700th anniversary of Dante's death.
- groups will consist of a maximum of 15 participants
- due to limited places, we recommend booking in advance
- it is important that you read and respect the vademecum below
- Online booking and purchase of the guided tour is strongly recommended
- In case of telephone booking and on-site purchase, electronic payment methods such as debit card, credit card and satispay will be preferred
- Anyone in possession of a voucher or gift card can use it by telling us the day on which you want to participate
- We recommend arriving at the Tourist Information Office 15 minutes early in order to check-in at the counter and collect the devices. We ask the courtesy to be on time. You can access inside the Tourist Information Office one person at a time per counter, after wearing the mask and sanitizing your hands using the gel dispenser at the entrance
- It is mandatory to always keep a distance of at least one meter from other people who do not belong to your family unit
- The use of a protective mask, covering the nose and mouth, is mandatory for all visitors aged 6 and over. We do not recommend the use of masks with a valve.
- The devices will always be sanitized by the employees
- As required by the national protocols and the DPCM, personal data will be kept by Ravenna Incoming for 20 days
(*) The Ravenna Tourist Information Office answers the number
+39 0544 482838 or to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
from Monday to Saturday, from 8.30am to 7.00pm,
Sunday from 9.30am to 5.30pm.
from 16th September
every Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
at 4.00 pm
Tourist Information Office
Piazza San Francesco 7, Ravenna
please arrive at least 15 minutes before the departure time
- immersive technology
- tour leader
- entrance tickets to the visited monuments